Hendry County is "Plug & Play"
- Cost of Doing Business in Florida is less than other markets
- 15 Deep Water Ports
- 19 Commercial Airports
- Over 2700 miles of Rail
- Over 12,000 Miles of State highway systems
- Center of Commerce for Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Panama, and many others.
- Well-Trained workforce
- Zero Personal Income Tax
- Pro business Tax Structure
- Florida is the 21st Largest Economy in the world
Why Southern Florida?
- If you are going to be in Florida, you need to be in the Southern half of Florida.
- 20 Million full time residents in the State of Florida, 100 million visitors annually, 11 million permanent residents in the southern half
- Superior logistics location to reach Five Major Metropolitan areas with significant “buying power” – 1. Miami, 2. Fort Lauderdale/West Palm Beach, 3. Orlando, 4. Tampa/St. Petersburg/ Bradenton/Sarasota, and 5. Naples/FT. Myers
- Gateway to the Americas (export & import)
- Three of the world’s busiest “truly international” airports – 1. Miami, 2. Orlando, 3. Tampa
- Area well suited for Mega Projects
- US 27 and SR 80 capacity (four and six lane divided) with connectivity to the I-4 corridor, Southeast and Southwest Florida
- Away from congested coastal areas
- A short line railroad (SCFE) that is well run and ready to move freight via CSX and FEC
- A ready, willing and able workforce ready to be trained in new industries
- State of the Art, “Gateway Logistics and Manufacturing Training Center” with Education facilities and capacity to incorporate training programs
- Plentiful and affordable land for businesses
- Available housing and residential land stock
- Power capacity (electric and natural gas)
- Water for cooling and heating